MultiSequence provides services for the design and development of software applications. We provides consulting services for the following use cases.
- Consulting services for enterprise content management
- Consolidation from one or more systems into fewer system
- Re-organizing data due to mergers and acquisitions
- Converting data that has grown organically
- Standardizing the formatting for a unified branding of the data
- Migrating data to a newer version of the platform
- Migrating on-premises data to a cloud computing environment
We have solutions for transferring data from one system to another. Whether you’re moving to a public cloud, private cloud or a hybrid cloud, we provide a cost-effective and efficient method of migrating your data to its new storage location.
We focus on detail. Our goal is to make user interface as simple and efficient as possible. This requires a good understanding of user needs. Our approach involves several phases depending on the project.
- Developing wire-frames or simple interactive screens
- Look and feel design of the graphical user interface (GUI)
- Developing the process of information flow
- Feedback of the design from the viewer's standpoint
Process automation can help improve accountability, transparency, and enable accurate data recording. MultiSequence can help in the following areas.
- Home or Industrial Automation
- Process Automation
We have expertise in the use of Microcontrollers and Microprocessors including Arduino and Raspberry Pi for handling machines in the industry.
With the support of Optical Character Recognition and Data Extraction technologies, we can process documents containing instructions to manufacture a product.
Combining Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision, we can extract information from a wide variety of documents such as emails and order forms to automate conversion of customer communication to structured data including orders. We enable organizations to be more efficient, effective and capable of change than a traditional approach.
Processes are important assets of an organization that must be understood, managed, and developed for value-added products and services to customers. MultiSequence has excellent experience in developing and optimizing workflows.